st: "not concave"

From   Wahideh Achbari <>
Subject   st: "not concave"
Date   Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:55:42 +0100

Hi everyone,

Here's a query about a very simple confirmatory factor analysis with 4
factors. I have been trying to estimate this model, but unfortunately
the model is "not concave" running a Maximum Liklihood algorithm. What
surprises me most is that I have been running the same model in AMOS
and MPLUS without any difficulties. I would like to know what can be
done to remedy this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Wahideh Achbari