Re: st: Pseudo r2 of oprobit

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Pseudo r2 of oprobit
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:33:42 +0000

It's the other way round.

If you can explain to an audience why ignoring pweights makes no
difference to a measure, then the same measure will do equally well in
situations with and without pweights.

But if predictions change when you take account of pweights, you can't
expect pseudo-R2 to remain unchanged.

Better to summarize lack of fit in the same way for both models, e.g.
by looking at residuals or predictions directly.

P.S. this is an international list. It's only the same time of day for
us if we have the same longitude as you.