Re: st: graph with indicator variables

From   Nahla Betelmal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graph with indicator variables
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:42:18 +0000

Thanks again, but I want to produce one graph for S, I want to show
that S increases sharply in T-1 relative to T0 and T+1. I have seen
such graph in a journal paper, so it has been done, and I assume there
is a command in Stata to do it. the question is which one? I would
appreciate it highly if anyone help please.

Many thanks

Nahla