Re: st: Esttab - indicate whether control variables are included

From   Laura Sunder-Plassmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Esttab - indicate whether control variables are included
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:39:18 -0600

I uninstalled and reinstalled the esttab package, now it works. There
we go. Thanks for your help again!