Re: st: graph with indicator variables

From   Nahla Betelmal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graph with indicator variables
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:12:10 +0000

Thanks Tsankova , but can you please give me more details. I tried
stripplot but I got an error message as below.

stripplot S over(  T_1 T0 T1 )
time-series operators not allowed
r(101);

Thanks again