Re: st: Fw: Unable to combine graphs using -grc1leg-

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Fw: Unable to combine graphs using -grc1leg-
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:52:54 +0000

My guess is that your guess is right. What the graph editor does and
what -grc1leg- does might not marry happily.

Nick