st: Projected Survival Rates after -stcox-

From   Yuval Arbel <yuval.arbel@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Projected Survival Rates after -stcox-
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:43:18 +0200

Dear statalisters

I would like to predict the survival rates after -stcox- at the sample
mean of each 114 periods in my sample.

The predicted value should be bounded between 0 and 1.

How could I calculate these predictions directly?

--
Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business