st: Re: import txt file with spwmatrix

From   nicolas88 <>
Subject   st: Re: import txt file with spwmatrix
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:56:39 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your answer.

1) I've dowloaded the ado-file from here:
2) As you can see I'm not confusing with spmat
3) there are 2 versions of the help for the command I'm using:

This is the one I get when use the help-command:

This one can also be found:

Only the second one specifies the possibilty to import from a txt-file.