Re: st: passing argument(s) to Mata constructors

From   Phil Schumm <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: passing argument(s) to Mata constructors
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:38:55 -0600

On Feb 27, 2013, at 9:19 AM, wrote:
> It's far from ideal, but you can pass them into constructors via external global variables.

Thanks.  Alternatively, you can use a factory function that takes arguments, and returns a fresh instance of the class suitably initialized (i.e., based on the arguments passed to it).  That's what I wound up doing in this case.

-- Phil