st: problem with stack

From   Miguel Ângelo Costa <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: problem with stack
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:57:11 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with stack that is probably very easy to solve but I'm stuck.

I have 3 variables: v1 and v2 are measurements and v3 is the group
variable. I want to stack v1 with v2 and that v3 gets doubled in order
to identify the stacked variable accordingly.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance!
Miguel Ângelo Costa