st: repeated measures

From   Harrison Alter <>
Subject   st: repeated measures
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:23:52 -0800

I have a dataset that includes results from a multiplex test by 2
collection methods, and a criterion standard result for each
collection method. In wide form, by subject, it looks like this:
subject resulta_1 resultb_1 resultc_1 criterion_1 resulta_2 resultb_2
resultc_2 criterion_2

In order to assess the effect of each result as predictor of the
criterion standard, I know that I have to adjust for non-independence
of the observations, but how do I do that for the outcome?  I would
use repeated measures ANOVA, but the dependent variable is also
repeated.  And what would be my bse term??

A little lost.  Thank you

Harrison Alter, MD, MS, FACEP
Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Campus
1411 East 31st Street
Oakland, California 94602

Executive Director
Andrew Levitt Center for Social Emergency Medicine