Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-

Subject   Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:19:47 -0500

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM, JVerkuilen (Gmail)
<jvverkuilen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I could make many arguments pro and con, but the scores themselves
> look reasonably normal within each person.

Except for Rator 4. Wow.

--
JVVerkuilen, PhD
jvverkuilen@gmail.com

"It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Do not concentrate on
the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory." --Bruce Lee,
Enter the Dragon (1973)