Re: st: sem

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   Re: st: sem
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:21:58 +0000

.

Thanks Billy.

The restructuring of the data leads to those changes you mentioned. There is a difference between wave (collected every 2 years) and age (1 year) in these data, and there is age heterogeneity by wave. I was trying match some output in Mplus for the by age model, but as Jeff said I was hung up on the saturated model not being identified. I'll read more about the satopts().

Thanks again, and thanks for fixing -sem- so quickly.

-Dave