st: RE: RE: Need help with string observations

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Need help with string observations
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:52:57 -0800 (PST)

Oops. I should have said the first and *second* words or first and last
*names*. Sorry. But I think the syntax will work for you.

David
--
David Radwin
Senior Research Associate