Re: st: Amelia object as data.frame

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Amelia object as data.frame
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:50:02 +0000

R questions belong elsewhere, please.

On 26 Feb 2013, at 11:44, Laura Maria Schwirz <> wrote:

Hi Stata Users

I have run multiple imputations using R's Amelia package and would
like to use the imputed dataset to analyse Mokken Scale Analysis.
But mokken requires the object to be a data frame. I tried and as.matrix(x) but it says that it cannot coerce
class amelia into a data frame or matrix.
Error in :
 cannot coerce class '"amelia"' into a data.frame

Error in : Data are not matrix or data.frame

Any help would be much appreciated.