Re: st: Adding markers for some points after a cdfplot

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Adding markers for some points after a cdfplot
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:45:21 +0000

-cdfplot- (SSC, presumably) is a user-written command. Please remember
to explain where user-written commmands you refer to come from, a
longstanding request in the FAQ and one often remembered on this list.

-cdfplot- will support any -twoway- options such as -marker label
options- or -text()-. This is clearly documented in its help. See the
bag options -opt1()-, -opt2()-. What you need is clearly documented in
the manual under the appropriate options.