st: Mediate with non-binary treatment variable

From   "Brian Carolan" <>
Subject   st: Mediate with non-binary treatment variable
Date   Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:44:38 -0700

I am using the user-written package -mediate- in Stata 11.  Can someone
point me to any published examples that have used this procedure with a
non-binary treatment variable and a binary outcome variable?  I am
trying to get some guidance on how to report and interpret the results
(average causal mediation effects and average direct effects).  Thank
you for any leads.

Regards, Brian Carolan