st: Snapspan with Multiple Imputation

From   Agnes Cornell <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Snapspan with Multiple Imputation
Date   Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:35:45 +0000

Dear Stata users,

I am working with an imputed dataset. I am doing survival analysis and I
need to convert the data to duration data before Stset and running the
With other non-imputed datasets I have been using Snapspan to convert the
data from snapshot data to duration data. However, snapspan seems not to
work with MI in Stata?
Is there any other solution to this besides converting the data before the

Thank you for your help,
Agnes Cornell

Ph. D. Candidate

Department of Political Science