Re: st: Mhbounds v.s. rbounds in stata

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mhbounds v.s. rbounds in stata
Date   Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:33:32 -0800

Hi Wen,

It is unlikely that resubmitting the same question will yield any substantively different results from what you've already experienced. The first answer most would likely provide, is to read the Statalist FAQ as users are required to do prior to posting to the Statalist.  -psmatch2- is a user written command which can be installed from ssc.  Posters are asked to identify where user-written packages come from for several reasons (not limited to, but including determining whether the version said person is using is the most updated version of the package).  Furthermore, the FAQ is explicit about showing your exact syntax and Stata's exact output.  There's good reasoning for this and it helps provide other users with information that could be important to answering your question and giving you the help that you need.

HTH,
Billy