Re: st: Why do the stcox CI differ when using margins?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Why do the stcox CI differ when using margins?
Date   Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:05:10 +0000

As Maarten implies, if inspection shows that -margins- gives similar
intervals to -stcox- then the graph produced by -marginsplot- may be
adequate for your purposes  I think you'd have a hard time explaining
symmetric intervals and -- especially- negative bounds otherwise, or
in any case.