st: Setting general preferences using syntax

From   Mosi Ifatunji <>
Subject   st: Setting general preferences using syntax
Date   Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:38:47 -0500

I am converting from mostly using Stata on my local machine to using Stata mostly on a Unix server. This means that every time I open Stata, the general preferences are in the default. I would like to create a .do file that I can run when I open Stata on the Unix server that will set all of my colors and fonts so that I do not have to do this manually each time.

Is there a way to do this? If so, can you point me in the direction of the basic syntax for setting these general preferences?

-- Mosi