Re: st: multiple conditions using an if statement?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: multiple conditions using an if statement?
Date   Sat, 23 Feb 2013 01:04:11 +0000

I am puzzled by your report, as I don't see that this code should
behave as you say.

But what you wrote is not illegal; if it had been, there would have
been an error message.