st: Contour plot help

From   Carolina Echevarria <>
Subject   st: Contour plot help
Date   Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:46:27 -0500

Im working with a multivariable logistic regression and I am trying to replicate the contour plot showed here (last slide)

I have two continuous variables (will like to use it as x & y axis) and also I calculated the Predictive margins [Pr(outcome), predict()], but Im not able to save it to use it later in the two way contour plot as my z var.

This is what I did:
quietly logit outcome varX varY
margins, at( varX=(1(0.5)5))

but then Im stuck
I try to save the margins using estimates store, but didnt work