Re: st: How to find the best transformation for each variable in 120 periods

From   Xixi Lin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to find the best transformation for each variable in 120 periods
Date   Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:29:11 -0500

Hi Maarten,

The reason why I wanna transform the variables is that after dropping
missing values and outliers, the residuals are not normal and I want
to use T statistics which requires residuals to be normal if I am not
remembering wrong. I will research on the link function you mentioned.
Thanks a lot.

Best,
Xixi Lin