Re: st: Random simulations of flow matrix with constraints

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Random simulations of flow matrix with constraints
Date   Fri, 22 Feb 2013 02:11:45 +0000

For the manual material see http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?quotes i.e.
[U] 18.3.1.