Re: st: types and codes of the non-linear models

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: types and codes of the non-linear models
Date   Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:36:02 +0100

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM, BASSILI, Dr Amal     STB/TDR wrote:
> Please let me know the types and STATA codes of the non-linear models that can forecast the incidence rate of a disease if linear regression cannot be used.

The number of options open to you is just too large to list here. We
could write a book-length post here with lots of options and code.
However, this would require a lot of work from us (for free), and most
of it would be useless to you as it would not apply to your problem.
In order to get a more useful response you need to narrow your
question down by giving us more details on what you want to do.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin