st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #4799

From   Annelies Blom <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #4799
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:34:54 +0100 (CET)

Dear Stas,

Thank you very much for your answer. You are spot on. Some of the the jackknife
replicates produce estimates identical to the weight0 estimate. Apparently, the
jackknife replicates were 'produced' within the categories of the variables
(some standard demographics) that we were examining.

Thanks a lot!
Annelies

---
Annelies Blom, PhD