st: How to test heterokedasticity for 120 periods

From   Xixi Lin <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: How to test heterokedasticity for 120 periods
Date   Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:01:44 -0500

I am trying to test test heterokedasticity for 120 periods. I randomly
tested for 3 periods, using white tests, and the result shows it is
homokedasticity. But I want to make sure that all 120 periods are
homokedasticity. Does anyone knows how to write a loop to test it? As
a result, I hope it tells me which period or if any periods are not

Thanks a lot.

Xixi Lin