Re: st: ttest and svy

From   Richard Goldstein <richgold@ix.netcom.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: ttest and svy
Date   Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:25:51 -0500

you don't say whether you want a one-sample or a two-sample t-test

if two-sample, use -svy: regress- where the only predictors are the
constant and an indicator variable for the group

if one-sample, use -svy: regress- where the only predictor is the
constant; note that if your data are actually in two variables for
pairing, make a new variable that is the difference between the two and
use that for your outcome variable

Rich