st: mlogit problem

From   saqlain raza <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: mlogit problem
Date   Sun, 17 Feb 2013 03:46:22 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to fit -mlogit- with aroung 60 covariates (discrete and continous) initially to see the significnat variables. My dependent variable has four alternate choices. Upto 44 covariates it converges. But, if I add one more variable, iteration process starts and at the end, the result is not converged. Any help will be highly acknowleged.
PhD Researcher