st: Graph bar shadding question.

From   Amadou DIALLO <stata.diallo@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Graph bar shadding question.
Date   Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:28:32 +0100

Dear Statalisters,
I have a new question. My boss wants me to enhance my codes, so that
when printing our reports in black and white, the user can clearly
distinguish bars. So far, this is not the case. For instance can we
not only shade bars with colors, but also for instance add oblique
dash lined. I look at help graph and also at Mr Mitchell's book on
graphics and online but cannot find any clue/code so far. Is this
doable in Stata?
I also have trouble rendering the xline and yline thicker. In my code,
yline(`mean', lstyle(big) lcolor(blue)) yields only very thin lines.
Thanks in advance.
Bachir.

--
Amadou B. DIALLO, PhD.