Re: st: test of coefficients of the same regression equation

From   Nahla Betelmal <nahlaib@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: test of coefficients of the same regression equation
Date   Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:49:44 +0000

hi Florian,

Thanks for the reply. Would not that test the difference of the mean
between the two variables rather than testing the difference between
coefficients themselves?

Thanks again

Nahla