Re: st: Macro parsing question.

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Macro parsing question.
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:02:41 +0000

To expand on this, Amadou, the key points are that

1. What your loop does is dependent only on the last item processed,
as each result overwrites the previous one.

2. So the loop is not needed to produce the same result.

3. If you want something else, as I guess, you have to tell us what that is.

Nick