st: Unabbreviated variable names in stata output

To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Unabbreviated variable names in stata output
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:21:46 +0000 (UTC)

Dear list

Is there a way to show the full variable name in stata output tables? I tried set varabbrev and novarabbrev but they seem to affect which variables are included in var lists and not the the display of variables in output. Or do I need to set screen/line width to a larger value?

Thanks in advance