Re: st: Macro parsing question.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Macro parsing question.
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:36:42 +0000

In turn I don't understand this new question.

It seems that you don't understand the code you have written or my
explanation of why the results it gives are perfectly expectable;
indeed both.

Perhaps you should explain what you want the code to do, because it is
evidently not doing it.

Nick