st: how to calculate prediction success rate after heckprobit.

From   Qing Gong Yang <qinggong.yang@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how to calculate prediction success rate after heckprobit.
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:32:59 +1300

Dear All:

I have estimated a decision making process as a two step stage using
heckprobit. I wonder how to calculate the prediction success rate
after Heckprobit, and compare it with results using ordinary probit.

your help are appreciated.

e-mail: qinggongyang@gmail.com