Re: st: downloading SJ articles using Firefox on a Mac

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: downloading SJ articles using Firefox on a Mac
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:38:58 -0800

To be fair, the browser plug-in is free for non-commercial use and works nicely.

DVM