Re: st: Rounding Errors Stata 12

Subject   Re: st: Rounding Errors Stata 12
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:28:49 -0600

Well, sometimes when I generate a set of 500 bootstrap weights, I
would store them as floats for the memory reasons, as they double the
size of the data set. But still... we are not exchanging floppies
anymore. And THE BIG DATA that everybody talks about usually comes in
text forms, anyway.