st: Sequential logit- Marginal effects

From   Kavin K <>
Subject   st: Sequential logit- Marginal effects
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:33:58 -0800

Dear all

I need to run a sequential logit model. I am having difficulty getting
the marginal effects. I have googled and can't seem to find much info.
Does anyone know what is the command that I need to use to get the
marginal effects in stata12? Thanks alot