st: temporal trend in a complex survey

To   <>
Subject   st: temporal trend in a complex survey
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:29:48 +0100

hi all,
i have to analyze temporal trend in obesity prevalence in a survey repeated 3 times. i set psu,strata and weights and with svy linearized i estimated prevalence but i dont know how to analyze trend significance. I think i have to use a linear by linear chi square but i dont find it in svy setting.. anyone could help me or suggest other test? thanks