[no subject]

1) BTET (Begin transaction, End transaction)
2) ANSI

BTET is implicit commit mode that doesn't require an explicit commit
to commit the changes to the DB and ANSI is explicit commit mode.

The suggested solution is to either:

1) Please check the mode you are using it should be BTET
2) You could also try putting in a NULL statement in between the DDL
and the DML by putting in an empty ; or key in an explicit 'ET'
statement

I am not sure what 2 means, but any idea if (1) is something I can
alter in Stata?

DVM