st: Using the coefficients of the conditional mean model in frontier

From   Natalie Trapp <natalie.trapp@zmaw.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Using the coefficients of the conditional mean model in frontier
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:42:33 +0100

Hi Statalisters,

does someone know how to access the coefficients of the conditional mean
model in "frontier". I specified a model of the following form:

y= alpha + beta*x + e - u
u= alpha + delta*w

Matrix list e(b) lists all the beta and delta coefficients. But when
using _b[w] in subsequent calculations, I get an error message saying
[w] not found.

Thank you,
Natalie