Re: st: For loops, If Statements and Delimiters

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: For loops, If Statements and Delimiters
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:09:35 -0500

This happens about once a month or so to me - I isolate a code fragment containing macro evaluation that produces an error that I cannot identify. I cut, save, paste, save, and it works. I use -vim- for editing, which is robust to displaying stray control characters etc, so I have never really determined what causes it.

However, I usually only use ; to delimit large matrices or arrays stored as macros, so it isn't related to that.

cheers,
Jeph