Re: st: How to drop missing values by period?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to drop missing values by period?
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:59:02 +0000

This sounds to me as if you want -keep- and -drop- the same
observations. That can't be done.

Perhaps you should show what your data look like with variable names,
and link your question to such an example.

Nick