st: Rusty on outreg ... Automatic column numbers?

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <>
Subject   st: Rusty on outreg ... Automatic column numbers?
Date   Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:30:24 -0500

Dear Statalist.

I am a little rusty in how outreg works, I am still trying to
internalize the syntax of the new version. How do I add automatic
column numbers when merging multiple regressions?

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez