Re: st: WG: Installing GC (group comparison) package by Long

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: WG: Installing GC (group comparison) package by Long
Date   Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:29:59 +0000

That help file is not available, so download does not work.

I suggest that you contact the package author directly; he is not, I
believe, a Statalist member.

Nick