st: Bootstrap Cluster multilevel

To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Bootstrap Cluster multilevel
Date   Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:46:52 +0000

Dear statalist,
I have a panel data fixed effect and I have I would like to cluster at
region, sector and individuals level. The panel is not nested.
I saw at the moment does not exist any command to do that. The only
solution that I have found is to bootstrap standard error.
I have done these step but does not work
egen  sec_reg=(region sector)
gen reg = sec_reg
 *Individual fixed effect
iis  reg
tis year
bootstrap, r(25) cl(sec_reg) idcluster(reg) group(sec_reg):   xtivreg2
employed i.region i.year i.sector  (bbbbp=bbbb )  , i(id_per ) fe
ffirst   savefirst savefprefix(indfix)
i got this error
insufficient observations to compute bootstrap standard errors
no results will be saved

Some one can help me? I really appreciate