st: xtmixed

From   Carmen Blanco <>
Subject   st: xtmixed
Date   Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:12:17 +0100

Dear statalist,

I am using xtmixed to estimate my model and I need to solve 2 questions:

1) Could someone tell me, please, how to generate var(constant) using
outreg2 at the1% level of significance?

(Because with outreg2, Stata only reports me the var(constant) at the
5% level of significance and I need the results in excel).

2) And could someone tell me, please, ¿what method (Durbin-Watson,
theil,...) use Stata to calculate rho of residual (ar1 )?