Re: st: Adjusted R-squared comparison

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adjusted R-squared comparison
Date   Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:41:36 +0000

There is an extra dimension here. John's bootstrap example is a nice
simple example of a model applied to non-panel, non-time series data.
-bootstrap-ping panel data that are time series too is trickier, to
say the least.

Nick