Re: Please respect requests in the FAQ (again) [was: Re: st: FW: Fixed effects]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Please respect requests in the FAQ (again) [was: Re: st: FW: Fixed effects]
Date   Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:38:41 +0000

incomplete. (I filtered it out mentally because it was all lower
case.)

Nick